We’re looking for a new team member to join our Huddle family.
Huddle is an established, but young at heart, strategic design consultancy. At Huddle we believe in honesty, attention to detail and beautiful design. We care about the big ideas and the small detail, no nonsense and straight talking, all while having a good laugh!
Does this sound like a place you'd love to work at? Keep reading...
Job role: Full-time Digital Project Manager
Who we’re looking for:
- Excellent at delivering digital & print design projects and ensuring timely execution (with support from Senior AM).
- Scoping, forecasting and implementing project requirements including creation of wireframing and blueprints.
- Ensuring project delivery against project plan and budget.
- Managing any risks and issues that arise and escalating where necessary.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Understand different types of digital projects and key processes.
- A proactive problem solver and planner who is always thinking ahead.
- Calm, organised and flexible under pressure, you can manage multiple streams of work at once, to a consistently high standard and tight deadlines.
- A critical thinker able to identify any patterns of project failures and proactive in finding solutions to avoid these issues arising in future projects.
- A Huddle advocate who fully understands Huddle project processes and how best to match it with client requests.
- Strong web/digital experience is an absolute must, alongside experience in print media.
- Full understanding of a UCD (User Centered Design) process, including user testing.
- Somebody with 2-3+ years industry experience
- Delivery of projects within budget and timelines, tracking and identify scope creep.
- Define project steps, tasks and requirements. Responsible for writing SOW’s & Design specification documents (including any additional technical specifications).
- Ensuring all key project milestones are met and ensuring client sign off at each stage is obtained.
- Work alongside Creative team to ensure creative integrity is maintained throughout project.
- Deal with all backend correspondence such as meeting debriefs and project feedback with the utmost importance.
- Internal meeting coordinator, responsible for the end-to-end project delivery and team.
- Testing sites (pre launch) in various scenarios, testing new features pre launch and managing test feedback.
- Understanding of data and analytics.
- Ensure all work meets the highest standards and includes the most effective technologies maximising UX.
- Support growth-hacking, insight and innovation initiatives.
Master key applications which include:
- Apple Keynote
- Web apps such as Teamwork, Proposify and Google Docs
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Film & Motion Production tools: Adobe After Effects and/or Adobe Premiere
What Huddle offers:
- 20 days Holidays + bank holidays
- Monthly get together
- 2x Huddle parties a year
- Flexible & creative open plan studio
- Events & Training opportunities
Does this sound like you? If so, please send your cover letter and CV over to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!